What is your service philosophy?(the what you do).
In determining your customer service model, there are four core tools to consider: philosophy, standards, service, and a checklist. Include a narrative to answer the following:
- What is your service philosophy? How does your philosophy define your true service (the what you do) and answer how you should serve your customer (the how you do it)?
- What are your service standards? Place these in priority order.
- Complete one service map (submit your second map).
- What steps are mediocre services?
- What would excellent customer service look like?
- Remap your service map with these excellent service blocks.
- Based on your philosophy, standards, and mapping, what are your service outcomes?
Go to www.UnleashingExcellence.comto download a customizable copy of the below.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.