What effect would the Civil Rights Acts have across the continent on minority groups?.
What effect would the Civil Rights Acts have across the continent on minority groups?]
Using the Internet, locate and read Martin Luther King Jr’s “I Have a Dream” speech given in Washington D.C., August 1963. Copy and paste the following keywords into your Google search bar: “I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King, Jr.” Feel free also to locate and incorporate additional scholarly sources to respond to this case study, including information on the Civil Rights Movement.
Construct the case study by responding to the following prompts:
· Explain if the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s effectively changed the nation.
· What effect would the Civil Rights Acts have across the continent on minority groups?
· Do you think that the tactics and strategies that civil rights activists used in the 1960s would apply to today’s racial and ethnic conflicts? Why or why not?
· Do the ideas of the 1960s still have relevance today? If so how? If not, why not?
· Analyze how the Civil Rights Movement would impact diversity in America today.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.