What did you learn about this child in this observation?.
First, view the following video:
Next, your journal entry should contain the following two parts:
Part One – Observational Notes (ANECDOTAL NOTES)
- Select one of the two girls in the video and document your observations using anecdotal notes or running records.
- Create a developmental checklist that includes at least 6 Developmental Milestones and your State ELG’S in the domain of Language and Literacy.
- Complete the developmental checklist based on your observations.
Part Two – Reflection
- Reflect on what you learned from your observations and assessment and answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about this child in this observation?
- What goals did the child meet in the assessment?
- What other observation/assessment methods would give you more information about the child in the area of Language/Literacy?
- Name at least 2 additional methods and describe what data might be collected from these methods.
- What would the next milestones and/or goals be for this child
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.