The Rediscovery of the Market: Conservative Politics and Policies. According to Ronald Story and Bruce Laurie, “The dozen years between 1968 and 1980 marked more than the beginning of Republican ascendency; they also saw the breakup of the New Deal coalition and the advent of conservative domination of American politics.” (CP 139). In this essay, you should explain, first, how it is that conservatives came to dominate American politics by the 1980s and, second, how the ideas and policies they embraced shaped American society into the twenty first century.
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and right margins and 1 on top and bottom
4. In crafting your essay, you will want to construct a clear thesis and draw on evidence from the sources described below.
5. Only use these sources below.
Context: The Close of the 1960s
1. The black cat tavern and the LGBT Movement
2. ESPN Sport center on Katherine Switzwer
3. Crisis in the Cities and 1968.pdf (attachment)
4. Excerpt from MLK’s final Speech in 1968
5. Vietnam-The path to war.pdf (attachment)
The Rediscovery of the Market: Conservative Politics and Policies
6. Alfred Kahn’s Legacy: Cheap Flights
7. A Second Gilded Age?.pdf (attachment)
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.