Part I-Choose three terms to explore (choose either processes or products or a combination). You might want to choose terms from your area of study. Research the three terms you intend to define. Practice writing definitions by writing a simple and clear one-sentence definition for each (in your own words). See the textbook section on sentence definitions.
Part II-Choose one of those terms (either a product or process) to describe in detail to an audience of your choice.
- Create a 1-2 page Technical Descriptionbeginning with a cover page (see this YouTube Video on creating a cover page). At the bottom of the cover page, write a one sentence purpose statement that names your audience. Ex. The purpose of this document is to desribe a magnetometer to earth science students.
- Your brief introduction should begin with the definition of the product or process.
- The body should be presented in an organized manner using visual elements such as headings, subheadings, bullet points or numbered lists, graphics that inform, etc. Think visually.
- It should conclude with a brief concluding statement (see the rubric for more details and use the rubric as a checklist).
- Proofread aloud for clarity, conciseness, and correctness.
- Eliminate wordiness to increase understanding and readability.
- Either upload two documents to the correct dropbox: 1 definitions document and 1 description document. Or inlcude the definitions after the reference page of your description document.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.