Reality check essay.
- Task: Students should complete the following:
- Choose a concept or vocabulary word from your course textbook
- Copy the exact wording used in the text to define the concept
- Enclose the exact wording within quotation marks
- After the quotation marks, cite the text in APA format followed by the page number you found
the direct quotation. It will look like this (Pearson, Nelson, Titsworth, & Hosek, 2019, p. 5). Again, the page number will be different than mine. It will be the page on which you found the statement within your quotation marks.
- Write an introduction paragraph that introduces your concept, the direct quote, and the in-text citation
- Write the body of your essay. In the body, you will apply the concept you chose to your own personal experience. This is not rhetorical. You are not explaining what the concept is, you are explaining your own experience.
- Write a concluding paragraph summarizing what you have written about in your paper. You do not want to use the exact same wording, but you want to reinforce your main idea.
- Proofread your essay, checking for sentence structure, paragraph structure, capitalization (the personal pronoun “I” is always capitalized), grammar, etc.
- Check your word count—at least 400 words
- Include the APA full text reference at the end of your document (use a hanging indent)
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.