prepare a policy memo.
prepare a policy memo
Part A.Policy Table Exercise: you will prepare a table that details your selected policy problem, the decision-making group considering the problem, two to three proposed solutions for addressing it, and your assessment of those alternatives using selected criteria. An example of a Policy Table will be provided on iLearn. (10 points)
Part B.Final Policy Memo: You will then prepare a policy memo including the key steps in the policy process. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the policy making process and to conduct critical analysis of a specific policy area affecting children and youth. Your policy memo should:
1. Who decides?: describe the governmental body considering the issue –including its membership, decision-making authority and any timelines (if applicable)
2. The problem: outline the problem, its causes, and key issues
3. Solutions: describe two to three proposed or potential solutions
4. Assessment: assess each proposal against specified criteria(i.e. cost, impact, equity and political feasibility), and
5. Recommendations: make recommendations and conclusions
Part A is attached:
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.