people or concepts from the Western Civilization History Book Volume on..
you must submit a timeline of your ten most important/significant events, people or concepts from the Western Civilization History Book Volume on.
The list must be:
1. in chronological order from oldest to most recent (with the specific date of the issue/person/event)
2. filled with a rationale for each choice. You must provide an explanation why it should be in a “top ten” list of western civilization.
3. diverse. If you had two or (even worse) three of your top ten topics are on the same topic you are not thinking of the broad sweep of history.
Q: What information is needed in this assignment?
A: You must include three things for each of your ten topics.
1. Clearly and specifically identify your topic and the year(s) associated with your topic.
2. Place the topic in correct chronological order relative to your other topics.
3. Explain why this should be considered one of the ten most significant events in the years covered in in this book.
Q: How should You write this up?
A: You should write one paragraph for EACH of your 10 topics explaining why you selected that specific topics. This is where you will convince the reader that specific topics belongs in a “top ten” list of western civilization. Explaining why you should think a particular person/place/thing is important)
Do not copy your answers from outside source.
Attached is the list of all the materials that got covered in the book.
Look at the list and pick the 10 most important significant events, people or concepts. It must be (an issue/a person/ or an event) that has happened within the list of material.
Once you picked them, Put them in chronological order and write about it.
people or concepts from the Western Civilization History Book Volume on.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.