news service story.
Here is the scenario: You are an intern for the Purdue News Service. You have been asked to write a news service story about new research by a Purdue faculty member. You will do this assignment on your WordPress account and submit the URL to Brightspace.
Purdue News Service examples: Research: Swallowing and Mommy Brain
Here is a link to an “interview” you conducted with Eric Wiemer, a Ph.D. student in the Brian Lamb School of Communication, about a research project he helped conduct that was recently published. The project was headed by Assistant Professor Jennifer However, also of the Brian Lamb School. Wiemer is one of the co-authors on the publication.
- You do not need to do additional interviewing. You must write the article based on Wiemer’s interview.
- Include all elements of an effective news service story that we talked about in class.
- Adhere to rules that we discussed in class (length, organization, headline rules, etc.)
- Use proper formatting.
- Adhere to AP style, quote rules and use correct grammar and spelling.
- Be professional. Please note: Any assignment that has enough distracting grammatical and spelling errors to inhibit understanding will receive no higher than a C-, no matter if all other aspects of the assignment have been completed
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.