My Success Plan.
For your final assignment, you will complete a success plan to capture your intent as a student and the actions you will take to help you succeed, incorporating what you’ve learned or realized during this course.
Once you fill out the “My Success Plan” template, upload your assignment to the Assignments Folder, then print a copy for yourself. Share your success plan with your advisor, and keep it with you or post it to a location you regularly visit so you can review it often and it will help you stay on track.
Listed below are the actions you will take to complete this assignment as well as the questions you will respond to in the My Success Plan template.
My Academic Plan
- What kind of student do you aspire to be?
- How are you a person of integrity? How will you demonstrate integrity and the code of civility in the classroom? As you complete your coursework? As you collaborate with your peers? For example, how will you handle competing deadlines at home, school, and work with civility and integrity?
- List the classes you plan to take in the next three terms. When do these classes start? And have you registered for the next term?
- Review the options for prior learning and transfer credit. Do you have any potential credit that will shorten your path to graduation? Have you requested all your transcripts? Has the registrar’s office confirmed receipt of each one?
- What other opportunities exist to shorten the time it takes you to complete your program? How will you avail yourself of those opportunities?
- How will you incorporate school into your life to make time to be a successful student?
- What support departments do you plan to interact with? In what scenarios do you think you’ll need to use them?
- What excites you about your program?
My Career Plan
List the careers you are most interested in that align to your personal values.
Research several methods you can use to gain experience in your chosen field. Then, identify the ways you’ll gain experience and describe how this experience will benefit to you.
For example, if you’re launching a new career, it’s important to research ways to get experience that work with your schedule and commitments. If you’re looking to advance in your career, think about how you can get experience to acquire the skills to take you to the next level. Here are a few examples to consider:
- government internships for professionals
- traditional internships
- virtual internships and micro-volunteering
Think outside the box for opportunities such as offering your services to your friends, community groups (schools, church, synagogue, mosque), nonprofit organizations, or your current employer.
My Support Plan
- If you need support, who will you reach out to internally and externally?
- Do you have a mentor? How might a mentor help you succeed academically and professionally?
- What will you do when the unexpected happens? How will you get back on track? Who will you communicate with for help inside and outside the university? One piece of advice: Don’t wait!
- What can we do to support you and help you succeed?
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.