Job Analysis and Job Description. Week 3 Assignment – Job Analysis and Job Description
Select a company or organization that you currently work for, a company/organization where you previously worked, or a company/organization you aspire to work for in the future.
The management at your organization has approved funding for a brand new full-time position. This position is eligible for full benefits. As an HR professional, you have been tasked with creating a detailed job description for this new position. You can use your current job, a former job, or a position you would like to move into.
Based on what you know and have learned about job analysis, employment laws, and safe working environments, create a job description for this new position, and write a 4–6 page paper that includes the following:
- Write a company overview that summarizes the company’s vision, mission, and organizational strategy.
- List three or more qualifications for the position including required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Include specific academic and technical skills and any required professional affiliations, licenses, or previous experience.
- Describe three or more ways the duties and responsibilities associated with this role reflect the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
- Explain the purpose the job/position serves within the company.
- Explain how you determined the duties and qualifications for the job.
- Identify which employment laws were considered when creating the job description.
Job Analysis and Job Description
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.