Identify one problem that your community might face..
Research-Based Position: Information
For this research-based paper, you will be required to develop a specific thesis and organize a sustained argument around it. Source material to be used for this paper can be found partly by using library databases and at least one of your sources must be a peer-reviewed academic article.
You must focus your paper on the topic of “local communities” and identify one problem that your community might face. Some examples are crime, violence, poverty, homelessness, immigration, housing, and flooding that people in Houston and or its surrounding areas face.
- Identify and explain a specific and compelling issue within the parameters of the rhetorical situation outlined on the assignment prompt.
- Organized a sustained argument that is sensitive to a particular rhetorical situation.
- Use library databases to find appropriate source material.
- Distinguish between academic and non-academic sources and use different types of sources in appropriate ways.
- Integrate source references, including direct quotations, using signal phrases (attributive tags) and parenthetical in-text citations (MLA format).
- Synthesize source references from more than one source.
- Construct a properly formatted works cited page using MLA guidelines.
Length: 1,200-1,500 words.
Format: Follow MLA guidelines.
Source Usage: Three sources, at least one academic. The paper must demonstrate effective summary, paraphrase, and quotation using signal phrases and parenthetical citations for attribution. The paper must include a properly formatted works cited page with at least three full bibliographical citations.
Identify one problem that your community might face.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.