Identify leadership perspective through organizational analysis.
You are asked to mentor a junior leader in your organization or an organization with which you are familiar. Prepare a guide that you can share with your mentee of leadership and organizational culture. Your guide will contain headings and in-text citations of experts. Use the following to organize your guide.
- Describe your organization, presenting highlights and challenges; include organizational data in this descriptive analysis. (Weeks 2, 3 & 6)
- Explain how you would lead to create buy-in of internal and external stakeholders, especially when addressing change, including what data you would use to create this buy-in. (Weeks 1, 2, & 7)
- Explain how you lead change, including resistors to this change. (Weeks 2, 3, & 4)
- From your organization, provide examples of effective leadership practices based on particular leadership theories. (Weeks 1 & 4)
- From your organization, provide examples of ineffective leadership practices based on particular leadership theories. (Week 1 & 4)
- Present how you would lead the development of data teams in your organization to develop organizational learning/knowledge sharing. (Weeks 5 & 6)
- Present how you use technology to share knowledge with internal and external stakeholders, including, recommendations for using social media. (Week 5)
- Conclude with an outline of remarks on how to lead for systemic change that you could share with your mentee. (Weeks 3, 4, 5, & 7)
Length: 7-8 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources
You did all papers except week 3, which was a PowerPoint
Identify leadership perspective through organizational analysis
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.