Identify at least one action that you can practice this week to strengthen your least engaged in leadership behavior.. For this journal entry, you will identify an aspect of personal leadership that currently has room for improvement, and practice actions to help you strengthen or develop in that area.For this journal entry, complete the following steps:
- Review the Inspire a Shared Vision data summary (Page# 8- document “Fenil_Patel_1”)in your SLPI 360 Individual Feedback Report.
- Record your overall score from the Student Leadership Practices Inventory for Inspire a Shared Vision.
- Of the six leadership behaviors that are part of Inspire a Shared Vision, identify the statement that one of your observers indicated you engage in most frequently. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify the leadership behavior statement that your observers felt you engaged in least often. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify at least one action that you can practice this week to strengthen your least engaged in leadership behavior. Review the “Take Action” sections of Chapters 3 and 4 (at the very end of the chapters) in The Student Leadership Challenge for suggestions to help you become a better leader.
- Then implement your plan and describe what you did and the outcomes of your actions. This must be a novel action you initiate for this assignment; you cannot describe a past example. This part of the assignment is worth the most points.
To successfully complete this assignment, view the Module 3 Journal Rubric document
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.