How you want people in your organization to report ethical problems.
- Prompt: The ethics portfolio paper develops an ethics and compliance program plan that applies knowledge from ethical standards and applications discussed and presented in the course. The paper will be evaluated using the Rubric for Evaluation of Unit Assignments and Portfolio (Appendix A). The paper can be directed at your current organization or an organization that you would like to create.
- Prepare the Portfolio Paper using the following guidelines:
- 1,500 – 2,000 words
- APA-compliant formatting, including title and reference pages
- Include biblical foundations application (500 – 750 words)
- Minimum of eight scholarly references
- Include the following content:
- A statement of your worldview and the standards that emanate from that worldview. Compare and contrast your view with two other views discussed in class
- An organizational ethics statement
- The difference between ethics and compliance
- Where the ethics function will fit in the organization and who will be in charge of it and how enforcement will take place
- Steps for solving ethical problems
- Pick three ethical issues faced by your organization and how you want your people to handle those issues based on the organizational ethics statement
- How you want people in your organization to report ethical problems
- Your ethics program plan for ongoing ethics development in your organization
How you want people in your organization to report ethical problems
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.