How do you know when your organization has institutionalized innovation?.
The final presentation (5-page essay and accompanying power point) should be a description of an institutional change, and innovation, or entrepreneurial endeavor you wish to initiate.
You will analyze the setting, and describe the internal and external dynamics that will make the change more difficult, identify the assets (human, financial, technological, etc.) available or needed, and how to secure assets that are needed but not available. Briefly describe how you diagnosed the change, the leadership change theory(ies) that applied, your personal and organizational readiness for change, and set forth a strategy for getting the organization from where it is to where you believe it needs to be and how to sustain change. Use data to support your observations, claims, and recommendations.
- How do you know when your organization has institutionalized innovation?
- How can you facilitate (your) organizational movement toward innovation sustainability? Include ethical considerations.
- The process you describe should reflect the principles you have learned in the class.
Use a minimum of five sources of evidence taken from the course readings. You may also bring in outside, relevant scholarly sources, and weave citation(s) throughout the essay, using 7th edition form and style. The primary textbook should be one source. Prepare 10 slides of content- power point that serves as your presentation of this paper. You are the Agent of Change in your organization. You have an opportunity to present the findings to your organization’s members. Notes on the slides are not required. Outline of Presentation:
- Title Slide
- Introduction Paragraph Slide
- Content Slides 10 slides-Use Graphics. Do not place heavy text on the slides. Place citations on the slides. The accompanying essay will cover the content in more detail. There is no need to add notes (please do not do so).
- Conclusion Slide
- References Slide
- Academic Integrity Statement Slide-take verbiage from the Academic Integrity Page.
How do you know when your organization has institutionalized innovation?
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.