Health care risk management.
You have established the risk management context. Using the 2nd step in the risk management process is necessary to identify actual and potential risks, their consequences, mitigation strategies, barriers, and prevention. Then you can determine risks that must be managed. Select a specific risk from the following:
- Medical error
- Human error
Decide approaches for identifying risks such as brainstorming, brainwriting, interviews, reviewing reports (patient records, committee reports, incident reports etc.), and conducting root analysis.
- Determine who should be involved in the process.
- Decide the scope of the risk, consequences, mitigation strategies, prevention, and barriers.
- Identify the type of information required.
- Establish a risk register and document identified risks.
Identify 2-3 sources for your report.
Submit a 5-page report to management.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.