Foreign Policy (On-line activity) Problems/Solutions.
Foreign Policy (On-line activity) Problems/Solutions
Solutions to problems should Improve systems and better serve people
Directions: Select any THREE American Foreign Policy tools listed below. For each tool complete the following:
1. Describe why the implementation of this policy tool presents itself as a challenge to the United States
2. Discuss the positive effects of implementation of this policy citing specific historical examples
3. Discuss the negative effects of implementation of this policy citing specific historical examples
4. Compare and evaluate -make a case (using specific research evidence to support your argument) for one or more alternative solutions to successfully implementing the foreign policy tool to which you have been assigned
Foreign Policy Tools
Describe why the implementation of this policy tool presents itself as a challenge to the United States
1. Protect domestic food, energy and infrastructure from threats
2. Physical security of Americans from foreign threats
3. Contain/eliminate Non-State Actors
4. Promote/protect economic prosperity
8. Diplomacy/International organizations
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.