facial reconstruction discussion paper.
facial reconstruction discussion paper
The bones of the face, or skull as it is sometimes referred to, are there for the purpose of protecting and supporting the entrance to the digestive system and the respiratory system. These bones also provide sites for the attachment of muscles that control the mouth, eyes, scalp, and lower jaw. The bones and muscles of the face and head are all needed by forensics teams to recreate what was once the face of an individual. This is known as facial reconstruction. The skull provides clues to the personal appearance. Facial reconstruction can put a name on an unidentified body in a modern forensic case.
- Address the following in your main post:
- Why do you think facial reconstruction is important to a crime scene? Explain.
- What do you think are the most significant challenges associated with facial reconstruction? Explain.
- What is the most important historical contribution to the study of facial reconstruction? Why?
- What role do you think technology has played in improving facial reconstruction techniques? Provide an example to support your argument.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.