explain the importance of ethics and the steps you might take to prevent unethical and illegal conduct..
If you were the top sport administrator/manager of an organization, explain the importance of ethics and the steps you might take to prevent unethical and illegal conduct. Explain how the steps listed to prevent these types of conduct utilize best practices related to the following areas:
- social issues,
- cultural issues,
- legal issues,
- economic issues, and
- consumer decision-making issues.
Provide at least three strategies you would employ. Give examples of each, and discuss your reasoning for each.
Include the following elements in your paper:
- Title page: Include your name, the assignment title, and the name of the university.
- Introduction: Provide a brief introduction of the assignment.
- Body: Provide your steps, examples, and reasoning.
- Conclusion: Provide a brief conclusion that wraps up the elements of the paper.
- Reference page: Include a reference page that lists the sources in proper APA format.
Your paper should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Your paper should be typed in 12-point, Times New Roman font; be double-spaced; and include page headers.
You are required to use the textbook as a source; therefore, references and in-text citations should be formatted using APA style.
Pedersen, P. M., & Thibault, L. (Eds.). (2014). Contemporary sport management (5th ed.). Human Kinetics.
explain the importance of ethics and the steps you might take to prevent unethical and illegal conduct.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.