Communication measurement and evaluation. Communication measurement and evaluation has come a long way in just a decade. Finally, measurement has become the watchword and “results, results, results” the mantra of executives. Instead of viewing an organization’s communication as a kind of mystical intangible — intangible methods, intangible effects and intangible results — we now measure everything in our effort to build strong relationships with key publics and contribute to our organization’s success. This crucial step has finally made us strategic.
- Read Chapter 12 in its entirety before you start your discussion post assignment.
- Re-examine the research methodologies identified in Chapter 3.
- Determine and discuss how each of the Primary Research areas covered on pages 55-59 in your textbook can be converted to an evaluation tool and would work best for Comcast
- Discuss each of the following five areas:
- Focus Groups (discuss this area in a minimum of a paragraph)
- Copy and Product Testing (discuss this area in a minimum of a paragraph)
- Psychographic Studies (discuss this area in a minimum of a paragraph)
- Social Media Analytics (discuss this area in a minimum of a paragraph)
- Survey Research and Opinion Sampling (discuss this area in a minimum of a paragraph)
- I AM LOOKING FOR SPECIFICS! DO NOT GIVE ME A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF WHAT EACH AREA CAN DO, RATHER SPECIFICALLY DETAIL HOW EACH OF THESE FIVE AREAS WILL BE USED TO BEST SUIT Comcast
Use headers to identify each area
Cite sources APA style
Communication measurement and evaluation
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.