Cash Flows and Financial Statements at Sunset Boards.
- Review the attached powerpoint for knowledge
- Download the Excel file attached
- In an Excel document, prepare the following financial statements for the mini-case “Cash Flows and Financial Statements at Sunset Boards, Inc.” from the Assignment 1.6 Worksheet file:
- Income Statement for 2018 and 2019
- Balance Sheet for 2018 and 2019
- In the provided Excel document, also calculate:
- the Operating Cash Flow for each year
- the Cash Flow from Assets for 2019
- the Cash Flow to Creditors for 2019
- the Cash Flow to Stockholders for 2019
- Tad Marks, the company’s founder, is considering expanding the business, which will require a substantial investment.
- Evaluate the financial statements you have developed and Sunset Board’s cash flow.
- In your Excel document or a separate Word document, write a paragraph explaining whether you feel expansion would be a wise choice and why.
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayTutorHub.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.